About This Blog

This blog belongs to Nik Zafirah bt. Nek Zaid, a 19-year-old hyper, crazy and loud teenage girl.

Currently studying in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya.
Originally from Batu Gajah, Perak.

The main purpose of this blog is for my college assignment, it's a light, fun and a very interesting assignment I would say.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Athletic Side Of Me

I have always been a girly girl (though I don't really like or even know how to wear make up), I play Barbie and I love Pink.


But that does not mean I don't play SPORTS. Just because it's a rough activity and I absolutely won't look feminine at all, does not mean I don't like sports.


In fact, I  them!


Ever since I was in Standard Four, I have always been an active student. 
I played Volleyball and Netball. I represented the school for both game. 
But due to the clashing of training sessions, I decided to focus on only netball. 


My position in netball is Goal Defender (GD). At the age of only 10, I was the youngest player when I first selected to be in the school team.


I was called for the district player selection session when I was in Standard 5, but did not get through. After that, since Standard 6 till Form 5, I represented the Kinta Selatan district.


I like the rivalry and the adrenaline rush that I always feel in a game.


I love it when all of my teammates work together to win.


I love the team spirit and the sense of selfless that we all feel when we cooperate together to show that WE CAN DO IT


My netball team when I was in Form 3, the best team ever.
We were the Champion for the inter-school competition for two years in a row.



0 comments:

Post a Comment