About This Blog

This blog belongs to Nik Zafirah bt. Nek Zaid, a 19-year-old hyper, crazy and loud teenage girl.

Currently studying in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya.
Originally from Batu Gajah, Perak.

The main purpose of this blog is for my college assignment, it's a light, fun and a very interesting assignment I would say.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beloved Hamsters!

Hamsters are just so cute!!! They're so small, cute and fluffy I just want to squeeze them!
I have two hamsters back in my hometown.

Taro

Hyun Ki


I like to call them my gays because both of them are male. HAHA 

They really love to climb the cage and bite it with their cute. tiny, little teeth.




And they love to SLEEP!




Surprisingly, they don't really eat and drink much, Sometimes, I have to force them to eat and drink.
But that's okay, 'cause I love feeding them! They are like my spoiled, little babies.
The way they eat and munch on their food and the way they drink is just so cute!


I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment