About This Blog

This blog belongs to Nik Zafirah bt. Nek Zaid, a 19-year-old hyper, crazy and loud teenage girl.

Currently studying in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya.
Originally from Batu Gajah, Perak.

The main purpose of this blog is for my college assignment, it's a light, fun and a very interesting assignment I would say.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dream Vacation: England


I have always wanted to go to England! I think England is a very beautiful country.
And I've read a lot of books about the history of the kings of England and I sooooooo want to go to all the places that I've read in the books. 


Why do I want to go to Hertfordshire? You know the famous novel by Jane Austen titled Pride and Prejudice? Yes! So, in the story, the Bennet family lived in the fictional town Meryton, Hertfordshire. I love this book so much and I would love to visit the place. I hope I will have the opportunity to go there and study at the University of Hertfordshire


Palace of Westminster. I found out about this place from the books I've read. It is the first royal palace and was the primary London residence of the Kings of England until a fire destroyed much of the complex in 1512. I wonder how does it look like in real life. 


The River Thames. It is the longest river in England and the second longest in the United Kingdom. Also, the Palace of Westminster lies on the north bank of this river.

Tower of LondonThe castle was used as a prison since at least 1100, although that was not its primary purpose. I read in a book that the tower is the place where they kept the traitors for punishments and before their trial.


Bradford!! Wohoo! The birth place of my hubby Zayn. The reason why I wish to visit Bradford? Isn't it obvious already? Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment