About This Blog

This blog belongs to Nik Zafirah bt. Nek Zaid, a 19-year-old hyper, crazy and loud teenage girl.

Currently studying in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya.
Originally from Batu Gajah, Perak.

The main purpose of this blog is for my college assignment, it's a light, fun and a very interesting assignment I would say.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Il Mio Hobby

I don't really have a fixed hobby. It all depends on the mood I'm in during the time.
There are a lot of things that I like to do whenever I have the free time.

1. I love to read. My kind of book? English Historical novels. My favorite author is Philippa Gregory. She is such an amazing writer. The way she writes and describes things is so vivid. I always feel like I'm in the story, like I'm one of the characters in the book whenever I read her book.

Philippa Gregory




22. I love to listen to music. I listen to all kind of music. 
Country, Pop, Orchestral, Classical, Ballad, R&B, 80's, 70's, and many more.
Smiley listening to music emoticon (Happy Emoticons)



3. I write my own songs and play the guitar whenever I have the time.
Smiley singing love song emoticon (Valentine Emoticons)



4. Headbands! I like making my own headbands. Why? Because it is easy, it's cheap and you can design your own design which you can't have it anywhere else, so it's unique and one of a kind!



5. Also, I like to edit my blogs and pictures too




Oh, I don't know if I should consider surfing the internet and social networking as hobbies or daily routines.
HAHA



0 comments:

Post a Comment