About This Blog

This blog belongs to Nik Zafirah bt. Nek Zaid, a 19-year-old hyper, crazy and loud teenage girl.

Currently studying in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya.
Originally from Batu Gajah, Perak.

The main purpose of this blog is for my college assignment, it's a light, fun and a very interesting assignment I would say.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Merdeka Raya!

Kirkby International College in Cyberjaya is a new, teacher training college. The building is awesome and the facilities are great.


Frankly, I have never even heard of this college till the day I was offered to further my study here which was on the 8th August 2011. The course I'm taking is TESL and in the next 5 years I will be graduating as an English teacher.


I was one of the first batch students to be studying here as a full time students. The first event held was Merdeka Raya.


The celebration was in conjunction of Aidilfitri and Hari Kemerdekaan.


We were all so busy and tired trying to make sure that the event will run smoothly.
Some had to practice for the performances and some had to stay back late to help decorate the college.

But it's okay, because we had so  much FUN!! 


Beloved KIC President : Madam Bismillah Khatoon

Our YDP Ab Hafiz

 Solo Indian Traditional Dance

Malay Singing Group


Chinese Dance

Indian Traditional Dance




The Best Class! My Beloved Class!
A2, Robert Frost!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment